Miss Mabrouk of Egypt

Check the archives too - a lot of good stuff to enjoy. Me myself? Off to new adventures in the blogosphere, if time permits.

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Death of a Royal

Farewell to our hero on the screen with excessive pretence to his last moment above ground. Lung-cancer took Ahmed Zaki. Did you know Suzi, he was only 55? A chicken when he met me. A fine feathered cock I would have said then -- I tell you now as the whole world will soon to find out anyway; biographers will not be able to resist indulging in the importance of my courtesy in his formative years. The poor darling - I’m sure you will miss him too. He played Nasser and Sadat, I never thought he would be gone before he got a chance to impersonate your Honsey too. He would have done it with grace. After all, I hear they’re using the same brand of hair-dye.