Miss Mabrouk of Egypt

Check the archives too - a lot of good stuff to enjoy. Me myself? Off to new adventures in the blogosphere, if time permits.

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Chrenkoff on Cindy Sheehan

Chrenkoff bloggs this says-a-lot quote by Sheehan:
Cindy Sheehan: "I couldn't walk through Camp Casey or the Crawford Peace House today without hugging people and getting my picture taken. Now I know how Mickey Mouse feels at Disneyland."

In the past days, Chrenkoff has also blogged opinions from other parents who have lost children in the war. Today he writes about a couple (among others) who shaked their heads as they watched the events unfold at Crawford until they found their own son's name on one of the small white crosses used in the campaign:
"I went there and had Matthew's name taken off of there. It's fine for people to grieve their own way. It aggravates me to see them using other people's names to further their cause," Matt Matula said.