Miss Mabrouk of Egypt

Check the archives too - a lot of good stuff to enjoy. Me myself? Off to new adventures in the blogosphere, if time permits.

Monday, August 29, 2005

Finally, Bush's supporters arrive to Crawford


Cindy, can you cry one more time for the camera?


Edit: The Anchoress has commented on this:
Cindy Sheehan kneels before a cross with her son’s name on it, touches his picture, wipes her tears. It’s an outpouring of emotion that is part of a scheduled news event organized daily for the television, radio and print reporters who crowd in to capture a mother’s grief.
I’m sure her grief is sincere and heartfelt. But I must say, I don’t think I could put it out there for the cameras, on schedule. As Daffy Duck would say…”hmmm…somethin’ amiss, there.”But then, I’m no marketer. I guess the folks surrounding Mrs. Sheehan know what they’re doing.