Miss Mabrouk of Egypt

Check the archives too - a lot of good stuff to enjoy. Me myself? Off to new adventures in the blogosphere, if time permits.

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Welcome, Little Green Football Players

I am Ritzy Mabrouk and it is my pleasure to have you here. A customary introduction: do look around; any LGF reader is a friend and should feel at home. Geopolitically speaking, we are in the middle of where east meets west. Making sense of that meeting is mostly what this site is about. Head for the archives or use the Technorati search box in the side bar – either way I hope you will find that we are also having a lot of fun.

PS: here is my site feed and here is a quick link if you want to bookmark me at Del.icio.us or put me on your Blogrolling blogroll or Technorati Watchlist.

Update: Naturally, my welcome is extended to The Anchoress' readers, it is an honour to meet you.