Miss Mabrouk of Egypt

Check the archives too - a lot of good stuff to enjoy. Me myself? Off to new adventures in the blogosphere, if time permits.

Tuesday, August 23, 2005



Bodies Against the War

Breasts Not Bombs


It is some 14 hours since I posted my first anti-war message and I am already taking to the streets! - Not. But it seems I have found a new camp to follow. {smile} More on the Iraq war and death pictures later - check the comments section -- a lot of insight.


On a related note: Ever philosophical Raf Bey recollects memories from Bodrum (Turkey) and since it once was my home for a good part of a fantastic year I'm high on nostalgia; at the same time grateful he reminded me why I’m still not there. A
sample:

the woman with the ugliest breasts is the first one to take her top off

there are whole nations that are whiter than i am