Miss Mabrouk of Egypt

Check the archives too - a lot of good stuff to enjoy. Me myself? Off to new adventures in the blogosphere, if time permits.

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

On Tramps, Arab Bums and Monkeys

These guys don’t have any morals and if they had they wouldn’t make me laugh so much. Here is what is going to be another -?tell me!- Phat Phree classic: Nice to Meet You… LYING WHORE! I realize now it wasn’t me that was the problem, it was the guys I were dating. More excellent writing on the same topic but from a girl-whore-gangs perspective is provided by blogger Mia: Shaken Not Stirred. Never before has Paris Hilton’s life seemed so dull.

Also unbelievable but in the sense awful, not fun, is the fact that thesaurus.com’s entry ‘Arab’ contained 16 pejorative synonyms, including ‘homeless person’ and ‘welfare bum’.

Finally, as the debate on evolution vs. theology rages on, I can report that our red-butt cousins do have (possibly) a culture of their own.