Miss Mabrouk of Egypt

Check the archives too - a lot of good stuff to enjoy. Me myself? Off to new adventures in the blogosphere, if time permits.

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Chopping Juan Cole and Jewish Dicks

“Steven Vincent’s Wife Strikes Back” was the topic of a discussion on Sandmonkey’s recently, sparked by a letter from the widow of the assassinated Iraq-blogger/journalist to Juan Cole (Informed Comment), who had published a controversial note on Vincent’s death. What was left of Juan Coles credibility is now removed by Mark Kleiman, says Andrew Sullivan and I tend to agree.

Andrew moves on to the subject of Male Genital Mutilation and what different chopping techniques makes for love life in the Jewish nation. Quoting this below, I can only say that although I, as a matter of course, have been spared -ahem- from anything but a modest few first hand experiences on the subject, it seems the Israeli’s are doing something wrong that we, thank God, do not:
I have seen some hospital-circumcised guys with whom I would never want to trade equipment - on aesthetic grounds, and projecting what sex must be like for them.