Miss Mabrouk of Egypt

Check the archives too - a lot of good stuff to enjoy. Me myself? Off to new adventures in the blogosphere, if time permits.

Monday, August 15, 2005

Good Morning Dear Readers!

Good Morning Everybody! Sometimes when I can't decide if I shall continue blogging a little bit more or cave in I check my site stats (silly, I know). And here we go! Visits in the past half hour increased with a factor of about 72 compared to the four hours before. Thank you. Guess I can sleep all right now. So from a good morning to a very good night to you all... xxxx/ritzy

PS: Suzi is unavailable (fancy holiday abroad I suppose, or perhaps picking her old man's hemoroids, who would know?) so I won't be addressing her directly for a little while (now when I suddenly found other friends!).