Miss Mabrouk of Egypt

Check the archives too - a lot of good stuff to enjoy. Me myself? Off to new adventures in the blogosphere, if time permits.

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Latest Detainee Upgraded

Suzi sweetie, welcome back to the spotlight. I realize it can't be easy to keep up correspondence with me and at the same time have to prepare yourself for all media performances in the campaign. Talking about it, someone should show Mrs. Sheehan to pay attention to her hair before she goes on air. I'm told she's coming back to Crawford. Good fun that will be. Do they not have hairdressers in the camp? Anyhow, did you call Laura? What does she say about having another woman camping outside her bedroom?

The election "campaign" and the hunt for Sharm bombers seem to be moving on in a synchronized pace. Suitable banner that is; Progress for Egypt. Now I'm told the most recent detainee - the one caught outside El-Arish - has a name: Hassan El-Arishi. He has been upgraded to "suspected mastermind" in the Sharm El-Sheikh attacks, with no further information available from the "leak" at the Ministry of Interior. As I’ve really gotten into current affairs since I started this blog I might pay him a visit. Just to learn what he has to say about his masterminding after a few days hanging upside down in a murky cell.

My newfound interest in politics brought some new friends. Did you meet Sandmonkey? Check him out and keep him out of trouble. Meanwhile, I’ll be looking around your new site. Ta ta for now. Love.