Miss Mabrouk of Egypt

Check the archives too - a lot of good stuff to enjoy. Me myself? Off to new adventures in the blogosphere, if time permits.

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Tech-Note Aug. 11

Syndication Feed: I'm noting that my Atom feed is faster and more consistent that the feed provided via feedburner. I'm not inclined to stop the feedburner syndication at the moment but if you are a reader who doesn't want to risk missing a post now and then, go to the sidebar and copy the atom feed link to your newsreader instead.
Firefox: It's been an issue since I started the blog: it hangs in the Firefox browser, e.g. in order to load an updated page I have to clear the browser cache. I don't know how to solve it; Blogger hasn't written about it and do not answer my question. Firefox who really ought to answer... well if you've been to their help site you know what I mean. I don't want to throw banners around about how fun it is to reclaim the net and have a browser you can tweak. I just want it to work. Like IE6.