Miss Mabrouk of Egypt

Check the archives too - a lot of good stuff to enjoy. Me myself? Off to new adventures in the blogosphere, if time permits.

Friday, September 23, 2005

Far Away Wedding

Suzi dear, it's time for one of those weddings again, that we don't necessarily want the hustle of traveling to attend, but cannot escape. So, after a few intense and interrupted months on the blog, I'll be off for a little while, about four days. The good thing is that I can hand over my PC to the workshop while I am away; perhaps they'll find out why the motherboard fire-alarm is going wild each time I boot it up. Never mind, if the machine is not on my desk, chances are I will not miss it so much while I'm away. I'll send you a post card from the beach - or where ever to I escape the relatives. xx / ritzy