Miss Mabrouk of Egypt

Check the archives too - a lot of good stuff to enjoy. Me myself? Off to new adventures in the blogosphere, if time permits.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Apologizes

The plugg was pulled, literally. It was an abrupt termination of what had been nearly six months of full-time blogging. I am sorry I did not have a chance to say good bye. My only comfort during this time has been the nature of the net, where someone leaves, others usually continue. I haven´t been able to check my mail or the comments. I haven´t seen any other blogs. I´ve been off the net. Didn´t think that would happen to me. Didn´t think it was possible that could happen to anyone. But I survived. That said, I didn´t enjoy it. Not at all. I pray I´ll neve leave the Internet again. I´d be the first to sign up for a brain implant if it would keep me connected all the time, forever. I hope you´ve fared better. I look forward to the day when I can pick up where I left. I´m anxious to see how my blog friends are doing. My unexpected leave may have raised many questions. I am sorry about that. I am glad to be back.

Love. Ritzy.