Miss Mabrouk of Egypt

Check the archives too - a lot of good stuff to enjoy. Me myself? Off to new adventures in the blogosphere, if time permits.

Monday, November 07, 2005

Holiday Note: Barbie Wears the Hijab


Jordanian blogger Sabri Hakim says this picture is from a coloring book. I love it as well, Sabri!

I'm rushing to the train for a few days outside Cairo.

Meanwhile, if you want to make sense of what's going on in the world, head to The Anchoress who always manages to tell right from wrong and open my eyes to things I had not seen before.

Abdolkarim: Alaa is tireless in his efforts to make sure everybody knows what is going on and that the information is correct; follow his blog and notice that he also dropped a few links in the comment forum to my previous post; a statement by a HR NGO and a message from Arabic blogger Malcolmix.

The more people who spread the word to the world, the better. Big Pharaoh and Sandmonkey will also let you know what they think about the situation, as will tons of other bloggers; follow the links in my previous posts; track it via technorati and you'll be amazed to see how much has been said already - although it is only the beginning. Keep also an eye on Mr Ghost and Fayrouz, like most on my blogroll they have a lot to say.

That's it, gotta run, see ya in a few days. / ritzy