Miss Mabrouk of Egypt

Check the archives too - a lot of good stuff to enjoy. Me myself? Off to new adventures in the blogosphere, if time permits.

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Blogging about Beauty

Politics is not beautiful, especially not in Egypt, and I have to admit that the thought about spending every day thinking about the situation is a good reason to not log in to Blogger. Politics doesn´t improve my looks and I am at that stage in my life when I for the first time have to consider seriously the possibility that I will not stay young forever. That said, I know I cannot resist this blog forever, although I succeeded quite well in the past six months. (I was chocked when I saw the time-stamp on my previous posts!).

I promised myself I would never become one of those who blog about what they had for breakfast so I better go... gotta find that picture of Ramses first though, must have him in the archive. That´s for the next post. You take care now.