Miss Mabrouk of Egypt

Check the archives too - a lot of good stuff to enjoy. Me myself? Off to new adventures in the blogosphere, if time permits.

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Chase Me Around Your Peace Camp

Chase me ladies” has been to peace-camp, by way of accident, and made the most fun of it, here and here. Money Quote:
I wanted to go to their events, on the theory that girls who attend communist youth conferences will do anything, like girls with tattoos. ... I had to pretend to be an International Youth, disguising myself with a Che Guevara t-shirt. I look good in it. I was worried it might clash with my sarcastic expression.

Actually it was very painful for me to appear in public in such a garment. I can see the point of a Bin Laden shirt -that would really piss people off. But Che? Who’s that going to offend?