Miss Mabrouk of Egypt

Check the archives too - a lot of good stuff to enjoy. Me myself? Off to new adventures in the blogosphere, if time permits.

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Barbara: Eat Cake Instead

Barbara Bush is in the spotlight again and Andrew and Drudge are on her back. Quote:

“Let Them Move to Texas": Barbara Bush has her Marie Antoinette moment:

And so many of the people in the arena here, you know, were underprivileged anyway, so this --this is working very well for them.

I don’t know if it makes it any better but since I am fond of Barbara I’m obliged to show what she also said:

Almost everyone I’ve talked to says we're going to move to Houston. What I’m hearing is they all want to stay in Texas. Everyone is so overwhelmed by the hospitality.

Wikipedia: Marie Antoinette