Miss Mabrouk of Egypt

Check the archives too - a lot of good stuff to enjoy. Me myself? Off to new adventures in the blogosphere, if time permits.

Friday, September 08, 2006

Have Faith, Sister

Blogging sister The Anchoress about her technical abilities:
Without my husband, my sons, one of my son’s friends and Kim…well…I’d be knitting a lot more.

I know that feeling! The search for the ultimate blogging tool continues. "Writely" - the tool from the last post, is currently M.I.A. That what happens when you uninstall other MS applications you never use, like "Onfolio" without thinking what other Microsoft stuff they might be packaged with.

Well, I shouldn´t bother you with that. Let us read The Anchoress instead, together. Her blogging engine is working hard as always and I so much enjoy reading it.