Miss Mabrouk of Egypt

Check the archives too - a lot of good stuff to enjoy. Me myself? Off to new adventures in the blogosphere, if time permits.

Saturday, August 20, 2005

www.mubarak2045.com

About your new site Suzi love, I was first a bit upset because you have only one page and your husband has several, yet we all know that behind every successful man there is a dominant, sorry, powerful woman. Sah? Then I realized I'm stuck in that paternalistic way of thinking that the feministas introductory camp I recently attended in Romania tried to liberate me from. You have the site together; we can't separate the pages between the two of you. Naturally so.

I am particularly pleased with the contact features, like where you can hit the button and your e-mail will be delivered directly to the president. I wonder if even George W. Bush has the same. Would you ask Laura why not? I would like to deliver myself directly to his inbox too. But I am worried that it is you who will end up responding to all site-correspondence and that you will have less time writing to me. Please tell me it will not be so.

I also liked the polling: Do you like a) more money; b) more jobs; c) more freedom and democracy; d) subsidized hairdressing for everybody in Shubra. Well, perhaps not D. So I chose C since admitting that I run for money would be too common and I wouldn’t know what to do with a job. Also, George always says democracy is a good thing.