Miss Mabrouk of Egypt

Check the archives too - a lot of good stuff to enjoy. Me myself? Off to new adventures in the blogosphere, if time permits.

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Apologizes to Firefox Users Called For

Ups... just discovered that my site is not a site anymore in the Firefox browser. That's something I didn't note when I finished installing the code for Backlink today. It works fine in Internet Explorer (6) and Opera (8), at least on my side. But there is obviously something wrong and I apologize to Firefox users. Even more because I am not going to sort it out tonight - simply because this time I ought to learn some html and css before I start. {smile} I know Mozilla users don't willingly start IE (but I can't see why) but please do it for me, until I get this right! There's another issue with Firefox I ought to mention again: many blogs, including my own, doesn't re-load without clearing the cache. Sure, due to bad site coding, but Opera and IE overcomes that... Sorry.