Miss Mabrouk of Egypt

Check the archives too - a lot of good stuff to enjoy. Me myself? Off to new adventures in the blogosphere, if time permits.

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Updated Blogroll

My blogroll in the sidebar is reflecting what I am reading at the moment. It is a tool and the best thing with Blogrolling's service is the applets that a) makes it very easy to edit the roll and, b) opens the roll in an IE sidebar. But as I'm finding new sites it tend to grow larger than I can handle. But now it is as fresh as it can be; these are the blogs I try to visit every day or every week. I would like to add more personal sites; the kind of people who are blogging their lifes that are so different from mine. Also, I'd like more sites with writing I disagree with, because they are useful and important. The problem is, I haven't found many I actually can bother to visit. So if you have any tips, please drop them in the comment box!