Miss Mabrouk of Egypt

Check the archives too - a lot of good stuff to enjoy. Me myself? Off to new adventures in the blogosphere, if time permits.

Friday, February 01, 2008

I endorse Obama

And no, my name is not Monica :)

I don't think I really can agree with someone who doesn't agree with GW (remember, I always wanted Barbara Bush to adopt me). But I like Obama. Not only can he keep the Clintons out of the Oval office, he can also bring some sparkle back into that great colony in the west. Which republican candidate show such signs of life and energy?

That said, my two cents about the presidential election to come:

The rebublican party is partying tonight. Only two democrats are still in the race and they couldn't ask for a better picture. Neither Mrs. Clinton or Obama will get the large part of the electorate with them (remember you read it here). Thus the doors to the presidency are wide open for a republican candidate. I am not sure that either of the republican candidates deserve to win, nor that they are the good guys they like us to believe. But for the sake of the world order and future peace and security, we need a president who understand the importance of what the current administration has started. It has not been easy and will not be in the future. But it has to be done.

A lot of people will not understand why. As you know, my time is limited and I cannot really go back into that argument again.

On another note, it's been all over the news today:

THE CIA IS DOING SOME MAINTENANCE WORK ON THE INTERNET CABLE THAT IS CONNECTING EUROPE WITH EGYPT, THE MIDDLE EAST AND PART OF ASIA!

Big Pharoah (still love you you know) will agree!
(http://www.bigpharaoh.com)

Hope you are all well. /r